For more information on posting a job opportunity with ACC, please visit here or email Daniel Jagdmann at DanielJ@ACConline.org.
Port of Oakland
AIRPORT NOISE ABATEMENT/ENVIRONMENTAL AFFAIRS SUPERVISOR
SALARY: $11,104-$13,752 per month
The Port of Oakland is recruiting for the position of Airport Noise Abatement/Environmental Affairs Supervisor. This position will be responsible for the research, development, implementation, and coordination of the Airport's noise abatement, air/water quality control, and fuel spill programs. The position involves a great deal of public and industry contact.
The successful candidate will possess education and experience that reflect the required knowledge, skills, and abilities for the position. A typical combination would include a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in air transportation, airport management, environmental planning, or a related field PLUS three years of experience in environmental work, including one year in noise compatibility planning or monitoring.
For full job description and to apply, please visit us at www.portofoakland.com. Deadline 8/5/19 EOE
Reno-Tahoe Airport Authority
Vice-President of Planning, Engineering and Environmental Management
The Reno-Tahoe Airport Authority (RTAA) is seeking an individual with management experience directing the planning, design and/or construction of large public works projects to lead a diligent and capable team as the Vice-President of Planning, Engineering and Environmental Management (VP). The VP is a key member of the Senior Leadership Team and is responsible for providing administrative direction, oversight and coordination for the department. The VP will manage and oversee the development, modification and improvement of airport plans, and the design and construction of large capital projects at a Part 139 Airport, including program planning, budgeting, design, contract procurement and quality assurance, and collaboration with internal and external stakeholders. A fully completed official online RTAA Employment Application must be received by 11:59 p.m., Sunday, August 4, 2019. For more information about this opportunity and to apply, visit: www.governmentjobs.com/careers/renoairport.
Aviation Design Team Leader
Woolpert, Inc. is a cutting-edge national AEG firm delivering value to clients by blending engineering excellence with innovative technology and geospatial applications. Woolpert are certified as an Employer of Choice by Great Place To Work®. As we grow, we are seeking an Aviation Design Team Leader in our Indianapolis, IN office.
Sr. Airfield Civil Engineering Project Manager/Practice Builder
At C&S Companies, we believe work environment, culture, and the opportunity to learn and grow are key elements when considering a new job. We are just the right size to provide the resources and support you need without the burdensome bureaucracy of a large corporate environment. To that end, we foster a family-friendly and supportive workplace; collaborative and employee-focused with an emphasis on quality, integrity, trust, fun and accountability.
If you want your time, energy, talent, enthusiasm and personal passion for the wonders of flight to matter and result in meaningful improvements to our civil aviation system, then you belong on the C&S Companies’ team! Our latest opportunity located in Los Angeles will enable you to build a practice and your future in the thriving southern California market. Check us out and let’s meet up and see what we can do together!
Sr. Airfield Civil Engineering Project Manager/Practice Builder
- Perform large and complex project management leading design teams and construction administration involving programs at small, medium and large hub airports.
- Lead client service and follow-through. In a team context, provide technical leadership for business development.
- Collaborate with teams in other offices.
- Grow, manage and lead a team of technical professionals in multiple disciplines.
To learn more, email Mike Hudson, email@example.com or apply online www.cscos.com/careers
Michael Baker International
Aviation Technical Manager
Michael Baker offers planning, design, and construction management services to airports worldwide. Currently, Michael Baker delivers nearly $30M in aviation projects annually. Many of these projects are performed at regional and hub commercial service airports such as Pittsburgh International, Philadelphia International, Baltimore Washington Thurgood Marshal International, Atlanta Hartsfield International, Cleveland Hopkins International and many others.
Michael Baker is seeking a Technical Manager to join our Pittsburgh Aviation Practice for our Moon Township, PA location.
Our Pittsburgh Aviation Practice has 10 professional staff focusing on aviation design work. Current and upcoming projects include design for the Pittsburgh International Airport’s Terminal Modernization Program, a $40M runway extension program at Morgantown Municipal Airport, Rehabilitation of Runway 5-23 at Piedmont Triad International Airport, PCI survey update for the US Coast Guard, design of an aircraft ramp at Al Mubarak Air Base, and ongoing multi-discipline engineering services at Pittsburgh International Airport. This position will function as both a Technical Manager and a Business Manager. Responsibilities will include performing technical management for the Aviation Practice, operations management for the Practice, resource management, and business development. This position will interface with other Practice Managers, Federal Practice Program and Project Managers, and the rest of Michael Baker’s Aviation Leadership Team. Primary responsibilities will include:
• Manage business development and preparation of proposals.
• Development of a strategic plan and business growth.
• Support the Federal Practice in DoD airfield pursuits.
• Develop and maintain client relationships to win and replace work
• Quality management and performing technical reviews.
• Serve as Project Manager for large multi-disciplined aviation infrastructure improvement and planning projects.
• Oversee the development of design drawings and specifications.
• Prepare technical presentations, reports, scopes of work, budgets, and schedules.
• Manage and guide project managers and technical staff.
• Resource management
• Support the development of the Practice budget
• Budget management
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering.
• Licensed Professional Engineer
• Minimum of 10 years in aviation related project management and design.
• Strong organizational, and communications skills
• Knowledge of FAA Advisory circulars and orders that pertain to airport planning and design.
• Knowledge and experience with DoD airfield design is beneficial.
• Professional certifications (i.e. AICP, AAAE AAE or CM, PMP) are a plus!
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Senior Vice President, Aviation Practice Leader
Parsons seeks a Senior Vice President, Aviation Practice Leader to join our team. In this role, you will author and guide Parsons’ Aviation growth and investment strategy for North America and Asia. In coordination with our Business Development team, you will evaluate pursuits, set winning strategies and in some cases lead high-profile pursuits. Working with our Regional operations teams you will assist in driving project delivery excellence, customer satisfaction and staffing. As we continue to grow our Aviation practice, this opportunity could evolve into leading an Aviation P&L group. Work location is negotiable.
Send resumes to email@example.com or apply online at http://m.rfer.us/PARSONSsMECke
- 15 -20 years of business development that includes program and construction management, capital project execution (engineering, procurement and construction) and delivery of comprehensive aviation solutions.
- 4-year degree, advanced degree preferred
- Existing cordial business relationships with a wide spectrum of aviation clients.