For more information on posting a job opportunity with ACC, please visit here or email Daniel Jagdmann at DanielJ@ACConline.org.
Senior Construction Engineer
Come Fly With Us
Would you enjoy being involved on a wide variety of construction observation tasks on large scale, complex projects? Put your engineering expertise to work on major infrastructure projects that will change the urban development in communities around the United States. Connico’s expertise in the aviation and transportation field combined with your strong field experience and engineering knowledge will propel your career forward with opportunity to lead projects. We need our Construction Engineers to be fully qualified professionals with solid experience and to perform as a task leader in construction engineering activities.
The Sky is the Limit
Successful Candidates can
• Successfully lead or assist in leading the construction of large airport and/or highway projects.
• Have a working knowledge of the quality assurance testing requirements for airport projects.
• Have the ability to work on a highly regulated airfield to ensure that no violations of FAA Part 139 operating rules are violated.
• Be able to document the progress on projects to meet the FAA’s reporting requirements. Ability to use various types of reporting software is helpful.
• Have the ability to provide complete and reliable cost estimates that impact business decisions.
• Have a working knowledge of construction scheduling including schedule logic.
• Lead estimating and scheduling efforts for civil projects.
• Perform other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
Skills to Succeed:
• Bachelor’s degree in construction management, engineering, quantity surveying or related field from an accredited college or university.
• Any equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be substituted for the above.
• Minimum eight years construction field experience in varied market segments.
• Experience in the aviation market is preferred.
• Ability to interface with Owners, Planners, Architects and Engineers.
• Verbal and written communication skills necessary to communicate with on-site contractors and subcontractors.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office 365 programs.
• Additional experience in estimating costs and construction scheduling.
• Working knowledge of FAA Advisory Circular 150/5300-13 pertaining to Airport design and construction.
• Travel will be required.
• Candidate must possess a Professional Engineering license and ability to obtain in multiple states.
• Security clearance and/or the ability to obtain and maintain may be required.
Are you ready for your career to take off? Or are you waiting in the terminal? Step aboard and apply today.
For consideration, please submit your resume, including software proficiency capabilities and project list to firstname.lastname@example.org. Compensation commensurate with experience and qualifications. EOE www.connico.com.
City of San Antonio Aviation Department Invites Applications for Assistant Director
Chief Development Officer
The City of San Antonio Aviation Department seeks an Assistant Director – Chief Development Officer. You will oversee contract administration, facilities asset management, and architectural/ engineering services in developing and implementing Capital Improvement Projects. Starting salary range for this position is $130,000 - $150,000. Click here
to apply and get details.
Federal Aviation Administration
Civil Engineer (Pavement)
Senior Civil Engineer for airfield pavements within the Office of Safety and Standards Division, AAS-100. The incumbent serves as the resource expert responsible for the application of civil engineering principles as they relate to the development of standards, specifications, criteria, and guidelines for airport pavement design, construction and techniques, quality control, maintenance, and management.
SPECIALIZED EXPERIENCE is defined as:
experience with FAA pavement design and evaluation software; or
experience working with FAA standards specifications for construction of airports.
You should include relevant examples of the specialized experience in your work history
To apply, please go to: https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/571543200
Senior Site Civil Design Engineer
DY Consultants is seeking a Senior Site Civil Design Engineer to join our rapidly growing company. Candidates with PE certificate, 10 years of experience roadway or airport design, including grading and drainage design, utility design, etc, proficiency in AutoCAD Civil 3D, and have previous consulting experience on FAA projects preferred.
For more information or to apply, please visit https://www.dyconsultants.com/careers
Kirkham Michael and Associates
Airport Project Manager
Kirkham Michael and Associates is seeking an Airport Project Manager for our Lincoln, Nebraska office. Candidates need to have a PE certificate, 10 years of experience in planning, design, and construction, and have previous consulting experience on FAA projects.
For more information or to apply, please visit http://www.kirkham.com/.