The ACC Young Professionals Forum is a means to engage the young professionals in airport development and enhance their professional careers. Targeted for industry professionals that are 35 years old and younger, the Young Professionals Forum is intended to provide networking, mentoring, education and career growth opportunities.
The ACC Young Professionals Forum helps your firm invest in the growth of its young employees.
- Provide your employees with an easy, low-cost way to network and learn with fellow peers.
- Provide a means for young professionals to keep abreast of industry trends, gain a better understanding of the business of airport development companies, and find ways to be more successful at their jobs.
- Provide an opportunity for young professionals to actively contribute and become an integral part of the industry and ACC.
The ACC Young Professionals Forum will allow individuals to:
- Share information via discussions and promotions on web-based media outlets.
Help develop ACC conference sessions and webinars.
- Engage through periodic conference calls.
- Meet at industry events, such as the ACC/AAAE Airport Planning, Design and Construction Symposium, Airports Technical Workshop, or the ACC Annual Conference and Exposition.
To receive notifications from ACC regarding opportunities for young professionals, fill out the form below or contact Matt Griffin at MattG@ACConline.org.
Join the YP Forum
2016 ACC Young Professionals Innovation Competition
In 2013, as part of a larger effort to engage the next generation of airport development efforts, ACC launched the ACC Young Professionals Innovation Competition. Sponsored by the ACC Members Foundation, the purpose of this competition is to encourage innovative thinking among young professionals who are involved in the development and operations of airports.
ACC is currently accepting solicitations for the 2016 ACC Young Professionals Innovation Competition. Let us know how today’s growing challenges for airports can be addressed through the innovation of tomorrow’s aviation leaders.
View complete competition guidelines